Rental Terms & Conditions
things you must know
Rent a Scooter - Conditions
The Lisbon Scooter rent the vehicle at the agreed price in the particular conditions, with the following conditions:
- The Client (driver) must be at least 25 years and carry an ID card and valid driving license;
- The vehicle described in the particular conditions can only be driven by the customer (driver) who signed the rental agreement as only this will be responsible for all breaches of the highway code, civil or criminal as well as by the vehicle damage;
- The vehicle must be returned within the stipulated day and time in the particular conditions of the rental contract for the lack of return shall be deemed unlawful use unless the change is notified 24 hours in advance of the termination;
- The price excludes petrol, parking fees, fines, vehicle towing in case of accident or by the authorities and damage to the vehicle even if they are caused by third parties;
- The customer declares to have valid driving license or document that proves it;
- The customer should check the general condition of the vehicle before the lift and when your return;
- The vehicle must be returned in the same place where it was rented. The eventual transport vehicle for your return is for the hirer’s account;
- Vehicles are delivered with a certificate deposit and must be returned in the same way, otherwise gasoline missing and a refill rate ** € (VAT included) will be charged;
- It is not permitted to use the vehicle outside of Portugal and is banned for use in competitions and out of conventional roads;
- For each additional hour from the contract termination are charged ** € / hour (VAT included);
- The rates include insurance, and government taxes (VAT).
- The customer is always responsible for damage to the rental vehicle as well as any other equipment supplied with the vehicle.